Bees

Dru tdmonte@theriver.com
 We have bees nest in our front yard every spring, they are resting on the way north or south. Thankyou for the clarifications .
Where I live (AZ) we have alot of bees,
hives fly over all springtime. And the AF
bees are here but we have not seen them.
We were told by the Tuscon beekeepers that
they are fond of living under and in things,
so we try not to provide "habiat" that
they would nest in. We were also told to run
fast and to never kill any as this makes an
attack worse.We also understand that Citronella
is attractive to them so stay away from
that. When we ride, or work in the yard you can hear the bees coming,
and we just don't make a big deal out of it and
they ignore us and fly on. Some really large
hives sound like a plane coming over. Very impressive.
Dru