Liberty 25 Jr Sponsor

Ed Roley naztari@aol.com
I am entering the 50 at Liberty. Have had plans for this
for a long time. Last weekend we bought my daughter a
horse. Now she (Ali) wants to ride at Liberty (25). We
need a sponsor for her. Her new horse is a T-bred that is
11 years old and has lots of experience at many things.
This includes at least 4 LD's (1999). All have been
in the top ten including Liberty. Ali is 15 and is a
sensible girl. She knows what this horse is capable of in regards to speed but doesn't believe she will want to
go "all out" being new to this horse.
  If anyone is interested let me know.  Thanks...