Re: Re: Re: Susan : Toc's salt intake

>That's 90% of the reason, it's kinda like either trying to mix something
nasty into ice cream and convincing a stubborn kid that's now its yummy and
having to fight to get every bite down---or just saying hold your breath
kiddo, here it comes all at once and get it over with.<

Okay, not a problem with Monster, as he eats his food no matter what I put
in it (thank God!)  But I'll take a syringe with yoghurt / elyte mix to an
event to give him as well.

Tracey