Re: RC: RE: The Wife, the Kid & Me: Part Two

In a message dated 04/18/2001 4:24:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<<
 Sometimes I think I invented the word.  I still see it out there on the
 trail, even with the wife and kid tagging along.  Not too many people
believe
 me when I tell them of the nekked woman I saw at Far Out Forest, or the one
 wearing the thong who came up to me and Rebel at the GERA ride.  That's OK;
 know I saw 'em.

Just in case you didn't know Howard, naked is someone without any clothes on,
nekked is someone without any clothes on and wants do something about it!!!!
Good luck at Ponce and tell Michelle Owens I said hey and that her "Florida
Horse" really did impress me in these here hills of Leatherwood.

Phil Rash