Gatorade OD?

Has anyone on the list ever had so much Gatorade that it made them sick?

My husband has been ill and his doctor told him to drink a lot of liquids,
and Gatorade. As he increased his Gatorade consumption, he developed
tremors.

It could be coincidence. But he's been drinking half a gallon to a gallon
per day, and that seems too much for someone who is getting no physical
activity and is not sweating out electrolytes.

I suggested he try cutting back for a few days to see what happens.

I seem to remember someone describing a horse having too many electrolytes
and developing tremors a couple of years ago on the list.

Thanks,

Susan Felker