Re: RC: Riding with children

One last comment on the subject ;)

Oh, no no no...would never just dump the kids and ride!!  What I meant was
what you suggested: BUY the sitter before arrival and bring em with ya!  I
couldn't imagine enjoying a ride not knowing who was watching my kids.
Heck, I don't even work if I have to have someone other than family watch
the kids (sorta wierd about strangers watching my kids...expecially with all
of the convictions here in Indy with babysitter murderers!).

So, what my question originally was was: what do the parents on the list do
with their kids?  Email me privately so we don't end up with a battle on RC
:)

Thanks!
Corine
But PLEASE, don't just bring small children and assume that they will be
looked after in camp!  I'd almost rather they be out there on horses!