Re: RC: Riding with children

In a message dated 4/18/01 11:12:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
whiteokarabians@email.com writes:

I can't imagine that it could be safe for a 2-3 yr old--period, no matter
how wonderful the horse is.

I would figure that Base Camp and a bunch of other kids/toys to play with
would be much more appropriate.  Aren't there teenagers out there who are
horse crazy enough to go to the rides and baby sit for ya while you're on
the trail?

here's a huge me too - having seen a toddler about that age nearly being run
over in our park last week by a BIKER, I can only imagine the danger for that
child had it been an excited horse. Toddlers in Basecamp is a better idea and
only if they are supervised.
s(who LOVES her babies!)