Re: RC: Snooty people

In a message dated 4/18/01 1:04:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
masndixn@hotmail.com writes:

I have always wondered how people in the horse society can afford to be
snooty???Isn't it hard to be snooty with manure on your boots? I have
always
found it to be quite humbling when I am standing on the opposite end of a
pitchfork.

I love it!  Dr. Marcella was saying the same thing about being called doctor.
 Says it's real hard to take yourself serious when you spend the better part
of your day standing in poop.

Nina