Re: Fear--long

Hi

well fears quite a good thing , its a life preserve for a start off!

I get quite scared at times riding my pony, I love him to bits but his
tendency to tear of at the first sign of a good galloping are and spinning
around on the roads can be a tad worrying!

What to do? Well, if you are keen on your horse and want to keep riding her,
how about a loose fitting standing martingale? It shouldnt intefer with her
movement but will prevent her attempts to remodel your nose. Also if she
went okay when you mounted the first couple of times maybe shes just trying
it on with you to see how far she can go?

She cant be all bad if after falling she let you get back on an
(presumably ) ride her okay?

Maybe just try her a few more times and see how it goes, and try living with
the butterflys for a while? I do most the time with mine and sometimes its
really great ans some time sotherwise - wouldnt swap him for the world
though.

is Knightmare the one you bred yourself and had a good dam who produced two
naughty foals ( if not , my mistake)?
good luck

Tamara