to corrine

Do you know who owned him in 1996? Is he a show horse, halter what does he do? How big is he what color, what has some of his babies done with themselves? My filly is a morab, I know the mother very well,  I am just wondering what kind of horse he is, his personality and where he is now. Thanks allot.           Patti