Re: Pot Bellied horse

> I'd pass on the daily Strongid.  There were some very expensive freaky
> competition colic cases involving horses on the daily stuff.
>
> Angie

I'm not doubting you, Angie, but does anyone know of actual *data* (versus
anecdote) regarding the daily wormers causing colic/anemia?  Published
research, verified case reports in JAVMA, etc?  Or at least some sort of
methodical diagnostics that definitively pointed towards the daily wormers
as a cause and not just as something that coincidentally happened to be in
the ration at the time?

Susan G