Re: RC: Fear

The problem, Beth, is that the horse is not sucky.  She's pretty, has good
conformation and I LOVE to watch her move.  She's sweet and very willing to
please.  She is an amazing athlete and I wish I were.  I was explaining to
another person, however, that I am accustomed to and enjoy Special and Laddie
and their Walking Horse personalities.  You poke them hard in the side and
they turn and look at you and consider whether you poked 'em on purpose and
that you might mean for them to turn and then *slowly* turn.  You touch My
Knightmare on the side and she disappears and reappears several feet to the
side with this "oh my god, you touched me" look on her face.  Faster than
gravity or light, I tell you!

Rhonda