MSM retail

Ok, my secret is now out! This is by far the best prices
I've found on MSM, I get it direct as it is just across the
river from me in Portland, Or., you have to spend more than
$200 to be a buyer (wholesale prices) and they have the
food grade, not animal grade.

http://www.richdistributing.com/

Heidi Sowards

--- Bette Lamore <woa@stormnet.com> wrote:
> Hi Kathleen
> This sounds like some kind of joke--- a case of mistaken
> identity
> perhaps by some ignorant store owner? I can go into any
> feed store,
> health food store, drug store, heck even KMart and find
> MSM here is CA.
> It's not a growth hormone--- just a natural form of
> sulfur that was
> discovered while producing paper. If there is going to be
> any effort to
> stop free distribution, it will come from the AMA just
> like the other
> health food embargoes have come from. Perhaps we should
> all start
> "cruising" to find our "dealers" if this spreads to other
> states. ;-)
> Bette
>
> KYielding@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Wednesday I shopped at Wilco Farm Stores in
> McMinnville, Oregon.
> >  Needed dog
> > food and MSM.  I couldn't find the MSM so asked for it
> as I was
> > checking out
> > and found out that it is now kept under lock and key
> and you have to
> > show
> > your driver's license and give your phone number to buy
> it.  This
> > information
> > is also recorded in their "drug" book.  Once they have
> the info then
> > they
> > unlock the case and you can get your MSM!  They claim
> the police
> > department
> > requested them to do this and it is the right of the
> police department
> > to get
> > your drivers license # any time they want.    Well, I
> don't take real
> > well to
> > invasion of personal space in the good ole U.S. of A.
> Has anyone else
> > had
> > this experience with buying MSM?  So far the local
> police department
> > has not
> > returned my phone call but I will persist.
> >
> > I have an old horse with arthritis so I do consider
> this a horse
> > question but
> > I know there are lots of people here and I'm hoping
> maybe a
> > vetinarian,
> > police officer or maybe even a lawyer can pass along
> some info on
> > this.
> >
> > Kathleen Yielding
> > SIERRA MEADOW
> > POAs since 1968
>
> --
> Bette Lamore
> Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
> [...]

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~