takein' a break

Hello ridecampers,
Unfortantly I cant compete in endurance this year due to my job promotion
which has me working swing and graveyard shifts during the weekend and
half of the week.
I am very sad about this because endurance has been my passion sence I
was introduced to it in 96.
But its a wonderful job opp for me.
So if I do see you out on the trail this year I will only be riding just
to be riding.
I am also starting my mothers 3 year old arab/standerdbreed gelding.
We will be doing allot of trail trainning this year.
So good luck to all of you who are competeing or just trying to finish.
Happy Trials to all!!!
Colleen K. & Polaris