Re: RC: MSM & the Police

Here in So. Calif. they have been locking up the MSM for some time. At one
big tack store they were having a problem with druggies shoplifting it off
the shelves. I think it is a major ingredient in meth labs or something like
that.

It didn't bother me to have to sign for it. Unfortunatley the lowlife in our
society makes the rest of us have to suffer inconveniences.

Bonnie
So. Calif.