Re: RE: Re: pour on fly control

I believe there is a recipe in the fun stuff on endurance.net for SSS...I
know I tried it.  It's cut with vinegar and water, I believe and you can add
stuff like citronella oil or eucalyptus oil to it.  You'd have to check.  It
worked great for a very short period of time.  Had to use it often so it
didn't last long and if I used too much, the horse's legs seemed to get a
slight burn or something on them.  I don't use it anymore.  Still haven't
found anything that works 100% of the time.  I buy what's cheap and use it
sparingly to avoid that "burn".
Maggie