Mariposa "Run For The Gold" Endurance Ride

Entries for the Mariposa "Run For The Gold" scheduled for June 30th are
available online at:
http://home.yosemite.net/~wildcat    Entries are also available thru the
AERC ride calendar.
We are putting on a 30, a 60 and a 2-Day 100.  We will also email entries if
requested.

It is still snowing up here.  This past weekend we had snow, hail and rain
from the 2500 elevation up.  We're looking forward to clearing the trails
and having a great ride.

Richard Theodore
4103 Triangle Road
Mariposa, CA  95338