Re: RC: RE: Saddle Innovations

Howard4567@aol.com writes:

All my saddles
have a rope ladder attached to the left side which turns into a really cool
looking breast collar that I hook up after I get on. When I get too old to
climb up that ladder I'm planning on renting a cherry picker to lift me up
there.

My type of saddle varies.  But one thing they all have in common is they
are
used and purchased from a "picky woman" who just didn't like the way it fit
her or her horse.

Okay, Howard, your are somewhat a friend, so since your horse is soooo tall,
have you ever palapated his back to see if he is sore? :-))

Jackie