Re: IAHA Arabian Horse

Judith..

I would rather not do that.....without permission from IAHA or the
author.  Sorry...  Many of the comments and pictures in the article are
from Bazy's book "And Ride Away Singing".  You can order the book from
the Arabian Horse Foundation at 1-800-892-0682.  They are in Tucson.
Website is www.ahof.org.

Maybe someone near you belongs to IAHA that could loan your their copy
of the magzeine?  It's free to IAHA members. This was the 2nd of 2
Articles.  If you would like to have reprints of the articles, you could
give IAHA a call at (303) 696-4500.

Jim and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271