Helmets

Kirstin cremedalacreme@hotmail.com
Well....I "used" my helmet once again.

Did you know after an impact ( more than a scratch or dent ) to your helmet you should have it sent to the manufacturer for inspection?  Well...I didn't, but my mom informed me of it.  You should also replace your helmet every 3 years.

Anyhow, I was running on her through a field and someone started shooting nearby.  She freaked because we believe she's been shot at before.  She stopped on a dime and I went flying over her.  Anyways we guess I had a mild concussion and a sprained ankle.  I cracked my helmet!!! Crazy isn't it?

So where your helmet they have new ones out that are cool, comfortable, and light as a feather.

I know my helmet has saved me many times!

Take care
wear a helmet!