More trailer decisions

We are in the "trailer decision 2001" mode ourselves. Has anyone had any experience with the Equispirit trailor built in N. Carolina?  There was a write-up in Practical Horseman July 2000.  Weneed a bumper pull, straight load because I want Someday to pull it with a motorhome, and Billy Joe doesn't fit in a slant.I learned that lesson the hard way... if your horse doesn't fit in a WW, you better take him with you when you go trailer shopping!!

Thanks for any input!

Nancy Ginn
Billy Joe(Hey Dance, what kind of ride do you have?)
Molly(I'm the petite one)