Re: RC: Re:Vaccination/Sarcoids Decision

Dear Linda
I agree wholeheartedly! And this from a breeder who once thought she was
doing her horses a favor by giving them flu-rhinos every three months
etc---- As we had 70 horses back then, I was always shooting or
shoveling!;-)
I do keep up on a good worming schedule and feel that is probably the
very best I can do for them outside of the once/year 3 WAY (enceph E&W,
tetanus toxoid) and annual or semiannual, depending on exposure level,
Flu (A1 and A2)/ Rhino (Herpes I and IV). My horses are VERY healthy!
(and happier not being pricked so often!)
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(Yes, really 16.2!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com