online calender trouble

Mary Schrempp zeus@povn.com
I have not been able to look at the aerc calender online-it takes
forever to load and then stops loading right at 99% loaded, where
my computer locks up and I have to log back on to the internet.
This didn't happen with the old calender version and its makeing
me crazy!!! Anyone else having trouble with the new calender
format?  Thanks