South Africa

Hi,

A couple of years ago, we had some Ridecamp members from South Africa
who helped me find an outfitter in their area.  I am headed to Port
Elizabeth, East Cape Provence, South Africa at the end of the month.  I
am trying to contact some of the endurance riders in the area to get
recommendations on places to ride horses for a few days before our
safari starts.

Are any of our South African riders still with us?

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah
Lyoness@Castlenet.com