Goin' to Oklahoma

Hi All:
My husband and I are traveling to Madill Oklahoma from Tucson sometime in the
next week and a half or so to pick up a trailer. We will be driving a Dodge
Ram 2500 with a gooseneck hitch and would be willing to haul for someone
either to or from or both. If there is anyone who needs a haul, let us know.
You can email privately or on ridecamp, I check each day.

Laura A