Re: RC: Sal

Hi Sandy
You inspired me! There is life after Halynov and I'm really falling in
love with Napadki. I owe it to him to solicit, too, now that spring has
sprung! I just put him on the classifieds, too, and just sent a couple
of pics (and I'll put on Halyva Guy once he gets down here!)
Does this make us horse pimps?!! ;-) I've got Mark's mid-life crisis '66
Ford Galaxie convertible to drive--- should fit right in!
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(Yes, really 16.2!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com