TIMBERON 5 DAY RIDE

RIDE DATE:  JULY 9 TO 13TH, 2001

Due to the impact of the XP2001 and the economy, I am asking all those who plan to enter the TIMBERON 5 DAY RIDE to let me know ASAP.  This is a one base camp ride located in the small community of Timberon, New Mexico surrounded by the Lincoln National Forest.  Base Camp is at 7,000 feet and the ride goes to about 9,000 feet elevation, but most of the trails are in the 8,000 foot level.  Lots of live water, alpine meadows, beautiful forest settings. Meals will be available at Base Camp.  Cool nights and pleasant daytime temps.  Cabins and Condos can be rented for a day or a week and RV hookups are available very close to Base Camp.

 Timberon has a small golf course, swimming pool, a few mom & pop restaurants, fishing, hiking, etc. and is an easy drive to White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns, Ruidoso with its many tourist attractions including Museum of the West, Ruidoso Downs Race Track.

Randy Eiland
renegade12@juno.com
915-833-8940