Re: RC: Leatherwood Extreme Challenge 25/50 Results

Jim:

Are you sure about those times for the 50?  I did Leatherwood 2 years ago and
it took me almost 6 hours to complete the 25 there.  I don't mean to question
you but those times are faster than the flatland Florida and South Georgia
rides.

If those times are right, TI is correct.  I'll never get that damn jacket.

cya,
Howard (I didn't see Susan Kasemeyer listed.  Was she too busy setting up for
the wedding?  I have visions of Nina volunteering and crewing, with a horse
thermometer in her hand, wearing her wedding gown and her Mom holding up the
train of the dress so it doesn't get horse poop on it)