From: WhiteOakArabs@cs.com <WhiteOakArabs@cs.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2001 3:00 PM
Subject: RC: natural ride pads

Hi all!  this is my first post...I've been lurking for a while now.  Had a
saddle question (imagine that on an endurance forum!!)

I ride purebred Arabians w/ all the saddling issues that come with...and I'm
cleaning out the ol' tack room.  I'm planning to buy something for CTR and
I'm really looking towards a Natural Ride barback pad (I ride my mare now
with a Tokolat AP pad held down with a neoprene surcingle after she decided
the AP Collegiate was not fitting her correctly anymore--ok, don't laugh...I
can hear you all the way over here ;)  I look funny, but she's happy and that
wool is very sticky and secure!

Any thoughts on the Natural Ride?  I've seen it mentioned on here a couple of
times...email me direct, or post it to RC.  Thanks!

Cya!!
Corrine