SASO 4/28/01

If any of you guys are coming to the race, let me know.  I am not sure who is
coming and who isn't.  Also, I have some of your checks and don't know if you
are still planning on April.  A lot of people go to American River instead.
And some just don't like the ride up Mt. Hamilton.   Just email me one way or
the other if you can and maybe I can get it figured out in the next four
weeks..

Maryben