bit/bitless personal thanks

I would like to thank everyone who e-mailed  me personally on the subject of
bosals.  I have a  lot more to think about now.  I have a friend who is
going to let me barrow her side pull.  I can't wait!  I am thinking of
trying her in a light weight bosal with fleece wrapped around it also.
As a new member of ridecamp I want to say that I have found it informative,
inspirational, and simply enjoyable.  Ridecamp is the next best thing to
actually riding my horse, but don't tell my husband! ha ha
Erin