Re: RC: RE: RE: inviting UAE to US to compete

In a message dated 3/30/01 11:11:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< I believe that the UAE would attend just like you do but think hard about
 the Tevis or any of the sites where the ROC was held and then tell me how
 you would meet FEI standards. >>

Why would we want it to meet FEI standards?  Invite them and let them know it
won't be FEI standards. It will be AERC standards.  Then, maybe, they'll see
what they've been missing all this time.  That's what I like about our AERC
rides.  They're open to everyone.

cya,
Howard  (I'll bring the beer.  Oh, damn, I forgot they don't drink.  I'll
have to think of something else to bring.  I do know a couple of dancers.)