From: SeeUN100@cs.com
To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 9:34 PM
Subject: RC: How much beet pulp?

Hi all- I know a lot of you feed beet pulp, but HOW MUCH???  I am interested
in the dry amount.....also, this is in addition to grass hay, Accel, and a
small amount of COB.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback.  I currently
am feeding 2 cups dry to my mod. activity horses.  Thanks again.

Johnna (yes, I soak it!)

I have attached good fortune to the mane that falls
between thine eyes. Thou shalt be the lord of all
other animals...thou shalt fly without wings.
                             - Allah