Horses for Adoption

M. Thomas mthomas@interrupt9.com
I recently had to do something really difficult because of  health problems and finances. I have donated all my horses to Crossed Sabers in West Virginia for adoption (www.crossedsabers.com) and wanted to invite people who love Arabs/Arab crosses to come look at them. They need good homes, I had them all their lives and they are used to being well loved. They have been one-owner horses in various stages of life and training. Please go look at them if you are in the market for a nice horse. Their names are Amira, Brueyna, Altennia, and Farley. Although they are happy and well take care of at Crossed Sabers, I will not be so saddened by their absence when they are back in with a loving owner or family again.