Re: RC: Re: Locoweed is Jimsonweed

Now this is really interesting, Donna
Your loco weed looks NOTHING like the kind we have in CA. Ours has
billowy "pillow-lookin" blooms that are multiple up the stem, again
looking much like sweet peas--- its relative here.
I guess we have to be sure of our geographical area before talking about
this nefarious plant. The poisonous nature of yours sounds the same---
just looks nothing like ours.
Where IS that book! If I can find it, I'll scan the pic and send so you
Californians know what to watch out for.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov
(Yes, really 16.2!)
http://www.arabiansporthorse.com