RE: locoweed, jimson weed etc

http://www.pprl.usu.edu/the_pathogenesis_of_locoweed_poisoning.h
tml  - lots of info on loco weed

Re: plant names - 'common' names such as locoweed vary from
place to place and even person to person, which is why it is
alsways a good iead to use latin names where possible.  'The
Horse' magazine once had an article about the dangers of
poisoning by 'Horse Tail', but had no photos, illustrations OR
latin name, and a search for 'horse tail' (aka 'souring rush')
brought up multiple different plants all known by this common
name.  I meant to write a letter to the editor about that
(never got around to it), but it was very annoying not to be
able to figure out if I had the stuff on my land or not.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag