Re: RC: Re: Tom Ivers Horsescience list

In a message dated 3/29/01 8:48:49 AM Pacific Standard Time, lbm@ici.net
writes:

<< In short, as a list owner, Tom has no intention of putting up with
 anyone like himself.

 Linda B. Merims >>

As a list owner, Tom does what he pleases. Ridecamp is obviously a different
list than horsescience, with different rules. Lots of personal attacks here
and snide little posts like yours offering no substance whatsoever. These
aren't allowed on my list, so you wouldn't last ten seconds there. However,
since they are allowed here, I feel perfectly free to respond in kind. Waste
of time, though. That's why I haven't bothered for a year.

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
 <A HREF="http://www.equineracing.com/">ERS Home Page</A>

To sign up for the horsescience mailing list: