UAE/AERC & Wt Divisions/NC ride

I've been following, but honestly some people are scaring me.  I don't think that the AERC NC ride is a "joke", as someone said earlier.  Sorry that I have to work to support my family and can only do what I can do to enjoy the sport.  I was also never PRCA, but I was Florida Cowboys Assn.  I don't WANT to race my horse over 80 miles of flat land with trucks behind me.  I dream of it, but I'd be too afraid my ambition would hurt my horse.  I know my personal limitations.  Good for the big guns, Val, Karen, that do it.  Congrats to them!  I like being in the woods by myself.  That is why I chose endurance.  I like the rugged challenge.
I liked the idea that someone had about 2 different conferences, or divisions.  Like American League and National League, or WWF and WCW (whatever).  Someone should look into it.  For flat racers and rugged endurers.
As to the weight division issue, good idea to leave it where it's at.  You'd have to hire a pro handicapper to have any consistency in rating with the other system with all our terrains.
UAE/AERC:  Lord help us all.  AMERICAN Endurance Ride Conference.  Nobody's put on an all FEI endurance ride yet (unless I'm unaware).  *They* need *us (AERC)*.  Good for the Arabs IF they want to do ENDURANCE racing as defined by the definitive organization.  If not, then I think that should go under the heading of:  Do we need 2 different divisions?  Does France have long, flat sandy tracks?
PS-  Poor Randy.  And good luck to Barney and Jerry!!  LOL

Susan (I can't wait for KY/NC!)
Sky (This leg's been sore for 4 years and you never laid me up before - let's GO!)