Re: RC: home from Dubai:)

John:

Thank you so much for posting the pictures you took from the UAE Endurance
World Cup Ride.  Just looking at them gave me that feeling I get when I go to
the big rides in the SE; it just takes my breath away.

No matter how anyone feels about the UAE/AERC debate, they need to look at
some of the pics to realize this is a happening thing.  The Super Bowl of
endurance seems to take place out there in the desert in a land far, far away.

I'm glad Steph survived her Denny's encounter.  It kind of reminded me of the
aftermath of most Seminole/Gator games.  Course, the Seminoles usually win
those too since they have more convicted felons participating in the brawl
than the Gators.

thanks again,
Howard