Hay Locator/COB Mix

Hey Ridecampers - Can somebody help me out?

There was once posted an internet address (seems I've since lost it) for
a sort of "hay-supplier's depot" site to help in locating good hay.
Anyone still have it?

Also, for a friend who's recently moved to a new locale & is developing
a good feeding plan:  What are the best ratios for mixing corn, oats,
barley in a COB mix?  Also, what are the major nutritional bases that
she will need to cover if she uses grass pasture or free choice grass
hay (sorry I can't be more specific on the grass) & COB mix for the
majority of the diet?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

-Abby B

--