RE:RC trailer decision 2001

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

You have art students....let em paint some pretty scenes over it! like unicorns, rainbows, mountains, a motif of endurance riders going up tevis rock!

Or opt for a trip to Martin Luther King Blvd in Atlanta and have some really kewl and Neato Tag Graphics put on it!  You live about 2 hours away.

then again Downtown Chattanooga is a good spot to!You would certainly be the talk of RC!!

Go with the new bungie cords splurge a little!!!! You deserve it!!! if not I can send you one I am sure the fence won't miss one...my horses aren't using it. Hey did you know that you can buy the neat different colors!! you may find one to match the primer!! Rusted bar???? mmm wow don't know... Have you thought about taking it to the local Highschool FFA shop?? In all seriousness they may be able to help you out there,an inexpensively way to get around it!

I got to do a few welds (simple) on several trailers when I was in FFA 1989. Until someone left a welder on in the floor, and I didn't see it and steped on it.....(ugh) needless to say we got the welders taken away from us for a while. But the Art class thing is a great idea!! yeah????

Carla (now it is out why my brain is a little fried!)

Ansata (Mom stepped on one to many welders!)

Haley (shocking!)

Rob (finally it all comes to light!)