need ECTRA web site address

I understand from reading the posts for the past few
weeks that most of the parties on this list are in the
midwest or on the west coast.  I'm in ECTRA (Eastern
Competitive Trail Riders Association) and would like
to discuss the rides here in our area: NY, NJ, CT, VT,
and MA. I can't locate ECTRA on the web.  Do any of
you know the web address? I also am looking for Morgan
minded competitors.  My guy is big, 16h, 970#, but
loves the CTRs.  I do enjoy your posts and am hoping
to contribute whenever I can.

Pat and Zephyr (last in, but always having fun and
getting good scores)