Re: RC: RE: World's Most Preferred Race

In a message dated 3/23/01 12:21:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I was looking at the names of the horses ridden by the UAE.
 Alot of them look as if they have USA names. It would be interesting to know
how many American bought horses actually competed against our horses.
 It also would be interesting to know how many horses have been sold in the
past 8 years and where they are now. >>

Looks like someone is paying attention.  We're selling them our best horses
and now it's kicking us in the butt!  The Sultans of Swing know where to get
em, and it's in our own back yard.

Hey, I can't blame anybody for taking that big money.  I'd do the same thing
if I had a horse that was close to being at that level.  I still have kids
that want to go to college.  But, don't you think this might end up being the
reason we no longer win the World Cup anymore, like we used to?

I just hate seeing us lose at the one game we used to do best:  horse
trading.  Don't sell them the horse that will come in first place; keep that
one at home.

cya,
Howard (if the market goes down any lower I think we should rename it the
Monica Stock Exchange)