Re: RC: RE: World's Most Preferred Race

> I guess money RULES in everything doesn't it?

Aww, come on guys.  Think about it. By the time horses reach this level
of competition they often have a little *something* that's their weak
link. Let's say you've got a horse that's questionable, and suddenly
somebody from the other side of the world offers to send you and your
horse ALL EXPENSES PAID on the adventure of a life time.  You decide,
"What the heck, it's his money" and have a nice vacation.  You pull
early, (notice lots of lameness pulls?) and ate a lot of free lobster.
Maybe that's not quite it.  You get to this level and instead of like a
normal ride where maybe 10% of the horses are out for the win you've got
95% going for the win... but I'll bet you scenario played at least *some*
part in the completion rate.  The fact that these riders still own their
horses tells me they (the riders) are not for sale.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.