Re: RC: RE: Mad Cow in US

At 11:30 AM 3/22/01 -0700, you wrote:
><<<<I don't believe there are any cases where
>domestic livestock has gotten it from feed here yet.>>>
>
>Perhaps not but I believe a related symptom has been indicated in domestic
>herds of ELK!

And Outdoor Life reported there have been some cases of Mad Deer
Disease.  It is supposedly very similar to Mad Cow Disease.  The
scientific names they gave for each disease sounded a lot alike.  Both
contained the word "spongiforum" I believe.

Vegetarianism is sounding better all the time.

Marv "Really concerned about Attention Deficit Dis...oh, look at all the
pretty flowersI" Walker