sofa throw

Just got my sofa throw in the mail.  I wanted to see how it looked  but
had to fold and sort two loads of laundry to unload the couch first.  In
case you haven't seen it, it's a black sillouette of a horse (about 4'
tall) on a hill with bare wintery trees. I tried several ways of folding
and couldn't find any way to leave the horse identifiable and the words
displayable so I finally completely unfolded it and draped it over the
back of the couch...thus it now has a tree stump and 4 horse legs.>sigh<

After the last cold ballgame I'd had visions of getting my new sofa throw
and putting it over my lap it at all the games...for some reason I
pictured it as polar fleece, but I don't think this looks that warm and
I'm not sure they'd notice the writing unless I forced them to read it.
I'm now torn.  Do I take down the really nice framed artwork above the
sofa and hang it like those rugs at the gas station?  Any ideas from
those of you who've had yours a few weeks?

By the way, I pleasantly surprised to see an extra line of print reading
"2000 points"  Since it also listed how many points I had last year below
that, I think that's referring to the fact Kaboot hit 2000 miles this
year.  Anybody know how that works?  I liked them including that on there
and appreciated it.

O.K. I'll stop posting now. Rains stopped and I'm off to ride. :-))

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.