Sad

I just heard some VERY sad news: Helen Logan passed over yesterday. She
had been fighting a tough battle with breast cancer. Not only had she
competed in the Tevis and other rides, so had her husband, Henry. I met
them at Los Alamitos back in racing days and really enjoyed their
stories. You could really hear her love of her horses and her passion
for endurance/trail competition as she caught you up in her interesting
stories. This is a loss to the endurance and competitive trail world.
A suggestion might be to donate money to the Cancer Society for more
research into breast Cancer in her name; I know that would probably mean
a lot to Henry; he is a super person.
Bette
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov