East Bay Training Partners Wanted

Judy Houle judysfelex@webtv.net
Would anyone out there in the East SF Bay Area  be interested in meeting say, on Saturdays at 10:00, say, at Macedo Gate in Danville to train on Mt. Diablo?  We all know you get a better workout in a group, and I personally am more likely to get my butt out the door and in the saddle if I know there are people to train with.  Its also a good way to get green horses used to group situations.   Even a once amonth group would be good.  It could be in a different location each month.  Anyone interested please respond.

Judy Houle