Tucker saddles

I am very happy with my Tucker english equitation saddle.  I like the leg position and the knee rolls, gel seat, and all of the handy rings. I find that I can ride this saddle all day long and stay comfortable in it.  It weighs 21 lbs.  There are 3 tree sizes available.  I followed Tuckers instructions for drawing an outline of my horses back, sent in the drawings, to see which size tree my horses needed.  I use this saddle on both my Arabian mare and my half arabian- 1/4 quarter horse, 1/4 haflinger gelding.  The saddle fits both of them very well, and I am so pleased with this, as I had had saddle fitting problems in the past.  Both horses have had no problems with backs since I started using this saddle with a Skito pad made to fit the saddle on them.
I think the quality of the product is exceptional, and the customer service from Tucker the same.
Marlene Buttrey