time management

Do you have to haul to ride?  If you do it makes a difference.  When my
kids were babies, I would get up and be on my horse and gone by 5:15 am
(during the spring, summer and fall) and back to the house after a good
workout by 7:30 am and my babies would just be starting to wake up.  Now I
go to work at 6:50 am and get home about 4:00 pm and ride at night.  Often
I feel very tired but once I am out on my horse and in the hills, it is
very relaxing for me.  I also have a great husband who allows me to do
this and fix his dinner when I get back.  After the time change and the
days are longer then I fix dinner as soon as I get home and then ride.  I
don't mind riding till dark.

Good Luck and remember:  Where there is a will there is a way!"